Saturday, 23 February 2013

Gimme Gimme



H&M Holographic Clutch : Asos Heeled Sandals:  Celine HandBag: Neon Satchel Asos Quilted Backpack : Topshop Heeled Sandals: Christian Louboutin Transparent Wedges

Well here are just a few of the many many items on my wishlist. I am loving heeled sandals at the moment as well as holographic items. Of course I love neon and have been after a neon leather satchel forever!!!!!!! Unfortunately I am finding it hard to spend £70 on one. And how can I not mention the beautiful Celine handbag, ugh how I want one, maybe one day when I have a spare couple of thousand pounds... a girl can dream aye? As well as loving holographic, neon and metallic I have also been eyeing up some transparent items, especially these fabulous Louboutins WOW.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6202937/?claim=hknp82wwxaw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog