Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Spring is near

 Excuse the squinty eyes!!!!


Crop top: Topshop  Adiddas jacket: Charity shop Riding pants: American Apparel  Shoes: Converse (Schuh) 

Well this background is really very beautiful (NOT) I'm sorry about that but using a tripod proves very difficult (and embarrassing) in a more scenic,but public place!! I'll try not to make this the regular scene. Anyway This is just a simple outfit I wore to college today. It has been really warm today and pure blue skies all day (YAY SPRING IS HERE!) It was warm enough for a crop and light jacket but not quite warm enough for shorts. I picked this Adiddas jacket up in a charity shop and it was only £5, and I thought I had to have it, even if it is bright yellow!
Hope everyone has a fab rest of week! 





4 comments:

  1. wow, i love your blog! i'm new to the whole blogspot thing too, but your outfits are all so lovely! x i especially love this jacket, what a bargain!

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so kind Lena thankyou! and I was very happy with the bargain!!! I've checked out your blog and its fab :)! x

      Delete
  2. great crop top!
    You're pretty.

    XO
    www.bordeauxbravoure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no wayyy but thank you so much , love your blog :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog