Sunday, 21 April 2013

Sun Sun Sun








Top: Zara Jeans: Topshop Belt: H&M Shoes: Converse Sunglasses: H&M 

Well hey there everyone, This weekend the weather has been truly delightful and the sun has been out in full force for a whole day!!! SayWAAAAH?! I know right, cray, aint it Jay. Anyway this was a very simple outfit I put on, I felt the neon (favvy colour were you aware of that??) gave the outfit a splash of summery colour to mirror the beautiful summery weather. I also love ripped denim atm so I felt I wouldn't
 take the great plunge into bare legs straight away so though rips would do, seen as when the wind blew it was still pretty chilly.
Oh and what am I doing in a massive field? well I ventured into the great wild to take some photographs for my photography course! Hope you all enjoy the beautiful weather/ get beautiful weather!







1 comment:

  1. Great post and so interesting. Glad I stopped by, and continued good luck with the blog hop!
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog