Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Summer Vibes










Playsuit: Primark Hat: Primark Sunglasses: Topshop Boots: Vagabond Coat: Zara

Primark are really quite brilliant at the moment??. I went for an innocent browse in there the other day, not expecting to purchase anything and then boom came across this cute silk play suit. It was rather beautifully draped across the rail, elegantly swinging from the hanger by its lonesome so I grabbed it before anyone else could get their mits on it. I love the print and material, it also has a double strap which I love and the neckline is fab! My kinda neckline! I really think it looks as if it was Fourty odd pounds from Topshop, not thirteen from Primachheee!
Also how Rad are these cat eye sunnies from Topshop? I have recently been attracted to colourful sunglasses and particularly transparent framed ones. I love the mint colour of these as I thought they were rather unusual and funky.! So excited for summer!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Cute playsuit and I love how you paired it with a hat.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Playsuit! I absolutely love hate back detail and floral print x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cool!!!! love how you paired it with the coat. tres chic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playsuit is sooo gorgeous, and I love your outfit, it looks so cool! Just found your blog and I'm in love, you have such a cool style! x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog