Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Summer, Don't leave







Dress: Corfu Market Necklace: Primark Bag: Market  Hat: Accessorize  Shoes: Converse 


What'upppppppp. I desperately wanted to get this beautiful crochet dress in a post before autumn gets here! I love this dress and it always makes me think of my holiday! I think this dress is perfect for festivals! So Boho chic! I got this super funky-delic bag from a market and thought it looked pretty cool with this plain white dress.  As you can see the not so attractive background had to do as the weather was vile this bank holiday ( As it ALWAYS is ) So apologies for that.


3 comments:

  1. ahh this dress is amazing! you look so gorgeous x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah I absolutely love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog