Summer Style




     Jeans, Bodysuit, Earrings: Primark Shirt: EBay Sunglasses: Nastygal Bag: Ali express 

  


Hey! So after a 6 year hiatus from blogging, I thought I would start posting again. I have really missed blogging, and with the absolute shambles that is 2020, i thought now would be a great time to get back in to it. The only thing I can still enjoy at the moment is dressing up and styling outfits.

I love this outfit, perfect for an English Summers Day (when you can't rely on super hot temperatures but the sun makes an occasional appearance throughout the day.) You can't go wrong with an oversized white linen shirt! It can be worn over everything & anything. I like to pair it with a dress, a nice plain top & jeans and over a bikini on the beach. I, of course had to add some gold to this outfit - the belt, jewellery and bag add a nice (not so subtle) touch. I am obsessed with chunky gold everything, so I was obviously overjoyed to find these chunky gold hoops from Primark for ONLY £1.50. Absolute bargain - plus they look like they are worth far more. The bag is Bottega Veneta 'Chain Pouch' style and I am obsessed, I might have to order some other colours. 

Gem x






Comments

Popular Posts