Think Pink









Jumper: Primark Jeans: Topshop Beanie: Primark Bag: Primark Heels: Ebay Eye ring: Ebay Gold rings: Newlook

Pink is big for A/W? well thank-goodness for that cause I just love me some pink! I found this super cute fluffy jumper in Primark and it was only £10. Such a bargain for something I will probably wear to death, especially in the colder months! The pink fluff is so punk 90's! When I wear this jumper I feel like I'm on a fluffy cloud surrounded by thousands of kittens and candy floss and rainbows :) - Just a little (slightly exaggerated) insight in  to how insanely comfy this jumper is.
I decided to pair all white with a splash of pink cause I still love white on white and think the colours pair beautifully. What do you guys think of the PINK trend at the moment? :)

Gem x


Comments

  1. You look lovely, love that pink is so in this season :)
    http://bethanyxalice.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love this jumper, the pink and white looks great together :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I LOVE your jumper! And you're really pretty :) I really like your blog, so new follower!

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jumper is so cute. I really want a fluffy jumper and this one was a bargain x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jumper! I'm going to have to search for it in my local Primark although I'm not sure I can pull off that shade :') x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, the jumper and bag are so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jumper!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and discount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fluffy jumper, cant believe its from Primark!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that jumper! I just bought it in black!

    love your style and blog. you have a new follower :)

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that jumper, it's super cute and this whore outfit is just perfection.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look super cute i really want a fluffy jumper now lool

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your jumper such a pretty colour! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have nominated you for the Leibster Award :) check my blog to have a look!!!

    forevertheway.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i was stuck between the colours of the jumpers! debating between pink and black :O

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts