Kim K-Esque







 I was mid dance to try and warm myself up..


Two Piece: Missguided Heels: Newlook Necklace: Primark 

Heyyyyyyyyyy der, how cute is this baby pink two piece from Missguided. I adore the colour. I have always wanted a two piece, the recent fashionable uprise of  Kim Kardashian has made me desperate for a two piece. I think they look so elegant. Kim would definitely pull this look off better because of her amazing curves but to hell with it I don't care casue I want to look as glam as kimmy K! The thing I particularly like about this two piece is the ribbed texture, I think it makes it look more expensive and of a better quality.

Gem x

  

Comments

  1. i think you pull this off just as well as Kim would! you look a-ma-zing!

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts