The sun has made an appearance









Crop top: Topshop Shorts: Levis (charity shop - diy) Sunglasses: H&M Shoes: Converse (Schuh) Braces (Claire s Accecories)    

Heeeeeeeeey, I am feeling very happy at the moment all because the sun has decided to come out!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! Its amazing how the weather can determine my mood. This outfit post is very summery, and what we brits do when any bit of sun comes out, is whip out the shorts. So that's exactly what I did. I recently purchased this crop top and the sunglasses, pairing them together I feel very French. And I love that look. I also decided to pair this outfit with some black and white braces (funky one me) I just fancied adding a bit of retro, I got them about five years ago from claire's. I used to wear them to discos (again funky one I am) haha, anyway wherever you are, I hope you get some sunshine. Have  a lovely weekend.x




Comments

Popular Posts