Mint












Bralet: Missguided Trousers: New Look Shoes: Select Choker: Bay

Hellloooooooooooo, it feels like a lifetime since I last blogged! I've missed it big time. I find it tricky to get photos taken for my blog :( Anyway, I am loving big, floaty wide trousers this summer, they are comfy, cool and look pretty funky! This wide leg trouser look is a bit more evening-y. Because the trousers are so wide, any loose top wouldn't look quite right. I decided on pairing this outfit with silver jewellery and alas it was perfect opportunity to wear my new bling-tastic choker I got from Ebay.
I will be posting again this week due to my new attitude 'come at me blogging'
hehe.

Gem x


Comments

  1. you look incredible!!!
    xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Wish I was tall enough to pull off wide trousers! You look lovely x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love this outfit so much! Do you take these photos in your garden? Wherever it is, I seriously wish I had a space like that in my back garden
    Lucia's Loves//Giveaway: Win a paisley skirt/trousers
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors on you. Cute top xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gal you look amazing! I love this trend with the trousers, so summery and gorgeous x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read every comment and really appreciate the interest in my blog

Popular Posts